A Charlotte Mason homeschool......


A Charlotte Mason homeschool
with a sprinkling of Waldorf, a dash of Classical, and a healthy dose of rabbit trails.....

Thursday, December 16, 2010

New art class


Both boys have started a new art class which they are loving. K brought home his first project and I thought it was really beautiful.



When I asked him if he minded if I posted it here, he said, "Do you want to post this one too?"
I hugged him and said, "Do you want me to?" I don't remember when he did this. It wasn't in a class. I believe it was last year and sketched from a photograph.


When E brings a project home I will post it, too. We will continue to do our own art here at home, both kid initiated and mom inspired, but it is nice to see them both enjoying their new class so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment